<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Shrek 2

I must be one of the few individuals left on this planet who hasn't seen the original "Shrek"... so I can't say whether this one is any better or worse. But I can say "Shrek 2" is outrageously hilarious. It makes fun of Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, Spiderman, and "From Here To Eternity"... and that's just in the first 5 minutes. It is "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" while poking fun at Disney, L.A., fairy tales, nursery rhymes, and other famous movies. The gags come so fast and furious that you may still be laughing as another one sneaks past you. I can't tell you any more and give away the fun. You got to go see it for yourself. Be sure to sit through the credits for the final scene.

My 3-year-old theater mate liked it and wanted to see it again tomorrow. I agree. It is one to be enjoyed again and again.

PS. The perfect movie treat for this show is the new Shrek M&M's. They come in Shrek colors and are ogre-sized. Check it out.

Alien gives it 4 super nova stars out of 4.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?