<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Scoop

Here is a late scoop from a new critic-in-training on Woody Allen's latest comedy.

A young college journalist (Scarlett Johansson) lands the biggest scoop of the century from a spirit (Ian McShane) that arose while she was a volunteer in a magic trick - the identity of Britain's "Tarot Card Killer". She rushes off with the magician to spy on the suspect and land her story. The only problem is, she begins to fall for the subject (Hugh Jackman) of her expose.

I thought it was pretty good. The guys behind me made the comment when we were leaving that it “made up for Miami Vice” guess they didn’t like Miami Vice.

I’m pretty tough on movies so I guess I would give it 2 ½- 3 out of 4 stars because I thought it was better than most. Not necessarily a must see on the big screen but entertaining.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?