<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Marie Antoinette

While Alien was busy being mesmerized by murderous magicians, scouts went sent out to report on the little Miss Queen of the French Revolution party girl movie by Sophia Coppola and starring Kirsten Dunst. Here are the reviews.

Scout L:

Well what can I say... this movie was very different, not much dialogue, kind of boring, no plot. I sat there thinking something exciting was bound to happen but it never did. I enjoyed the clothing and the dancing and I guess that's all she did was enjoy life. She had all the luxuries in life that she could handle and I guess that is why the people hated her so much because they were suffering and she was living the life! It was kind of strange but I enjoyed most of it. It was a little too long and the ending sucked!

I would give it a 3 out of 4 stars.

Scout K:

I wanted to run out of the theater screaming. I dreaded the singing (opera). I thought it was very boring and couldn't wait for it to end.

I'd give it 0 out of 4 stars.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?