<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

This is not a sneak preview. This film has already released.

The name is Joe... G.I. Joe, when Hasbro unleashes its live action version of their action figure/cartoon show to the big screen. Fans of high tech CGI special effects won't be disappointed with the stunning Star Wars/007 type scenes. However, the script with all of those cheesy lines feels lifted right out of the cartoon series. The plot is so transparent that a nine year old could figure it out. G.I. Joe fans can relive their childhood days of playing army.

Alien gives it 2 ½ "MARS nanotechnology" stars out of 4.

Comments:
I thought the storyline was a bit rush. "Just push the story thru fast so we can get to the action sequence". Still an exciting movie to watch, but I got a bit more enjoyment watching Transformer 2.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?